Here’s a beauty article in Weight Watchers Magazine that I contributed to a little while ago. I’ve also included below my brand-new guide “Smokey Eye How To: Step by Step” with easy to follow photos!
Smokey Eye How To: Step by Step!
- Prime the skin from the lash line to the eyebrow with Lime Crime Waterproof Eyeshadow Primer “Eyeshadow Helper”
- Apply a nude or skin tone eye shadow from the lash line to the eyebrow. I’ve used Ben Nye “Shell” Eyeshadow
- Blend Gorgeous Cosmetics “Black Jack” Eye Pencil over entire mobile lid using a medium-sized eye shadow brush & blend edges
- Press Ben Nye “Graphite” Eye Shadow over mobile lid & blend into socket line
- Heavily line the upper & lower lash line with Gorgeous Cosmetics “Black Jack” Eye Pencil & blend with bullet brush
- Blend Ben Nye “Graphite” into eye pencil along lower lash line
- Blend out socket line & lower lash line using Ben Nye “Coco Brown” Eye Shadow
- Line the upper & lower lash line once more with Gorgeous Cosmetics “Black Jack” Eye Pencil
- Line top & bottom inner rims with Gorgeous Cosmetics “Black Jack” Eye Pencil
- Apply MAC “Nylon” Pressed Frost Shadow to the brow bone, focussing on the highest part of your arch
- Curl lashes & apply 2 coats, top & bottom of Gorgeous Cosmetics “Glamalash” Mascara
- Fill in brows with Gorgeous Cosmetics “Nouveaux” Eyebrow Pencil & add Ben Nye “Mink Stole” Eyeshadow for extra definition
- Do your eye makeup first then your base to prevent fallout ruining a flawless finish
- Add a pair of Model Rock Bar Lashes #244 for added glamour
- For a more dramatic look blend Ben Nye “Black” Eyeshadow onto mobile lid & into socket line
- Buff MAC Studio Fix Foundation into your skin using Rae Morris’ #27 Radiance Brush for an no-fuss airbrushed look!